JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A free, virtual, roundtable discussion series designed to pave pathways forward
Join YWCA Spokane as we engage the community with key Spokane experts and YWCA staff in a progress-minded conversation about teen violence and how we can work to prevent violence before it happens.
- What: A virtual discussion between local panelists on your questions about Teen Violence and what prevention efforts look like in our community.
- When: Wednesday, February 8th, 2023 | noon – 1:00pm
- Where: Virtual event, link to access will be provided after registration.
- Cost: Free and open to the public (registration required)
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org | 509-385-6623
- Share: #pathwaysforwardYWCA
- Register Below